From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:22:53 EST
Gasp!  Oh Rosie!  A hat is definately needed for a lunch party for all us
girls on the FML.  I see you have a hat for every occasion there.  I know
that some gals from the Kouri Fan Club would definately like these pretty
little hats.  I've never seen hats like these before.  Wait till all the
boyz see em!  If I got a hat, da boyz would reaaaaaaaaaaaaally love me!

Girls, click on the links and see the neato pictures of ferrets in hats!
Oh and don't forget to read da descriptions for a giggle!

With Flowers
Dippy, a real girly girl

[Links are in above post.]