From:
Michael & Stephanie Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 04:17:54 -0400
This is my first time posting but I've been a member for a couple of
months so I hope this is right place to respond.  It's too early in the
morning to look at the original info from BIG - sorry if it's not.  I
live in Newport News, VA and I actually spoke to the couple that stole
the ferret from our PETCO on Saturday for a good 20 minutes because it
appeared they didn't know too much about ferrets.  I'm the type that
will talk to anyone about ferret care.  They were getting IMO the wrong
treats, wrong food, wrong litter everything!!!.  Unless they were lying
to me I was able to tell the Crime Hot Line where the girl worked because
I was trying to point her in another direction for a cage and she was
only familiar with the area where she worked.  I hope they find them
because they had no clue or were just acting stupid when it came to
ferrets.  They'd had their first ferret for three days.  No cage, no
litter box and feeding it crackers.

Stephanie - owned by Ozzie, Ziggy, Lenny, Toby and Tyler