From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:42:45 -0700
The newer technology works very well from the santa's side. I really
like the stockings going up so quickly. When I went to the tree I was
surprised to see no one had picked the last two. With only three on the
tree I would have thought they would have been picked quickly. I picked
one and a friend took the other two so they have their santas. All you
other santas have to wait for more ferrets to go up on the tree!

I saw that Kris will be keeping track and announcing who still needs
santas, so I won't bother to do it this year - that will give me
a break and I can concentrate on other ferrety things. It took a
considerable amount of heartache and of time to try and keep everyone
updated often. I'll still be watching though, can't help myself, I want
them all to have santa's and receive their gifts before Christmas.

Remember, it's all about the ferrets and with the tree going up early
we have plenty of time to get our gifts to them waaaayyyy before
Christmas, especially for the little oldsters!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org