From:
Lynn Foster or Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:53:24 -0500
Dear FML:

Bill and I are pleased to announce a new addition to our family.  Today,
Saturday, Feb.  16 we adopted Jezebella, aka Jessie, from Ferret Aid in
Mississauga.  She is a sable and is now the dearly loved sister of Meeka and
Koka.  She looks a lot like Ferris (who we lost this Fall to insulinoma).
She is downstairs as I type this (8:51 p.m.  Toronto time) getting use to
the freedom of roaming in Bill's bedroom.  She has already met Meeka and
Koka as they went out to Ferret Aid to meet her earlier this week.  She has
spent some time this evening with them both (under supervision) and will
now spend a quiet evening with her humans.  Tomorrow she will get the run
of the rest of the bottom of the house and more supervised time with Meeka
and Koka.  We will go from there with the integration process.

So far, so good.  Randy cautioned us that she might be a little nippy but
Bill and I have found her to be very gentle.  We welcome her to our home.

Lynn