From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:26:58 GMT
Sandee, yesterday afternoon our tangle of 10 became 1 less as our
little sable sprite Flower passed away on my chest post adrenal
surgery. She never really awakened and passed very quietly, with
just a sigh as she slipped to the Rainbow Bridge to be with all
her buds gone before.

She was a rescue and at first a little devil of a biter...having been
raised in a cage her whole life. But lots of love and patience later
she became the center of our attention (altho she would stealthily slip
in for a nip every now and then...followed by a wild weasel war dance
and much dooking) and was a true little dear.

Last month she started showing signs of adrenal with a swollen vulva
and she drastically slowed down. The surgery two days ago brought out
the largest tumour our vet had yet encountered and it was on the right
side so, while cryo was used...well...it just overwhelmed her.

Please have Bubba, Pal, Clyde and Casio, Bodie, Blizzard and all the
rest of our departed furkids meet her half way on the bridge to take
her over.

Thanks,
Putorius and the now nefarious nine
Here's to Fins in the water, Feathers in the Aire and Tails in the
tall summer grass...