From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:00:03 -0700
Me wanna say thank you to Christopher Page.  He sent SOS da $5.00 to
make da goal of $500.00 for da rafflie.  Me waz gonna send out ta prize
anyways.  and now me so happy!  We made da goal!

Thank you!

And me also wanna say thank you to Renee Downs & The Poop-in-the-Corner
Gang.  She wrote momma today and said she would send da $5.00 too.

You all are da best.

Oh oh.  can me thank one more person?  Me wanna thank Auntie Kat for
letting me do this and letting me postie all da time for da raffles.  Me
like doing it.  Me likes it a lot.  She is da sweetiest person.  well
besides me mommy, and I love her to pieces.  I love her almostest as much
as I love my stuffies!

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper