From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:05:05 -0400
Hi Everyone

The deadline for entering in the PFRA Harvest Expo 2004 is fast
approaching.  All enteries must be received no later than Sept 13th so
just one more week to get those enteries in.  This is the PFRA's first
joint fundraising show and we are very excited ( and more than a little
nervous/stressed :) If you are interested in entering or just learning
more about the show please go to
http://www.ferretrescue.com/pdfdocuments/Harvest2004showpacket.pdf at
our website ( www.ferretrescue.com).

The PFRA Harvest Expo is a championship ferret show sanctioned by the
American Ferret Association ( www.ferret.org) and will offer 4
championship title classes, 15 specialty rings, a professionally catered
food service, vendors, shelters, breeders, and educational information as
well as ferrets for adoption.  There will be a variety of great products
for the fuzzy-lover as well as the fuzzies themselves.

It looks like it is going to be a great show and we would love to see you
there!

If you have any questions please let me know!

~Tara Palaski
PFRA Westmoreland Co Branch
Registrar