Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 22:02:29 -0400
Six of my kids got the Deslorin implants done about a month ago. One of
my boys Yogi, already started growing fur from Melatonin implant about
3 weeks prior and now has a full gorgeous coat and even looks bigger
and healthier. Another boy, Patsy, who is almost 6 years old has been
bald for almost 2 years even though I have faithfully done the monthly
Lupron and Melatonin every 3 months or so. I could NOT believe he has
nubs all over his body! He has real fur growing all over! I am so happy
for him. Now am waiting for my one and only little girl Cinnimini and
one boy, BooBoo for their hair to grow back. Cinni has been bald as
long as Patsy and I hope this helps her too. Other people had their
ferrets done the same day my kids were and are showing results of new
fur! If your vet can get them, go for it!

Eleanor, Donald and the weasels (missing Uno)