From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:45:54 +0100
Carnath crossed Rainbow Bridge this afternoon after a short illness.  He
was a 5 y.o. vasectomised hob he will be sadly missed by all his girl
friends.

I keep seeing Carnath standing on the arm of Ron's chair with a chocolate
chip cookie dangling from his mouth - Ron had a packet of biscuits in his
hand and Carnath ran from one arm of the chair across Ron's lap to the other
arm and on the way he grabbed a biscuit, we still don't know how he did it
as the biscuits were halfway down the packet and should have been impossible
for him to get.  Ron told him to bring the biscuit back but Carnath just
turned and looked at him as much as to say "What biscuit?"

I'm so sorry Carnath - I only wish I could have done more to save you, it
was so awful just seeing you lying there with life slowing slipping away
and not being able to do a darn thing about it.

Gone to join Jill, his special girl friend, who is already at Rainbow
Bridge.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & National Ferret Welfare Society Newsletter Editor
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm (Last Update 20 June, 1998)
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troi, Cameron & Carnath