From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:14:06 -0700
Sandee.......................

Please watch for Jigs.He left us this morning around 6:00 a.m.  He had
struggled with insulinoma and chronic heart failure, then developed
prostate troubles as well as ulcers.He fought for over a week to stay
with us.  He should be with his sister Luna, and his brother Slimmie.

Tell him momma feels so bad that she couldn't do enough to save him.
Tell him I miss him and love him and that I hurt really bad.

He was the "man of the house" and quite the little tv star, opening the
refrigerator for his sister and attacking his dad when he played the
harmonica.

Tell him this house will never ever be the same.

Jigs left me and went to the bridge while sleeping on my tummy and I am
forever grateful that I could be with him.

I love you Jiggy,
your brothers and sissy miss you ------------Cujo, Nacho, Ozzie, Sammy,
and Miss Shelby

Angie George