From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 09:26:14 -0400
>From:    petersen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Pet Stores and impulse buys
>I think it would be more responsible for ferret knowledgeable people to try
>to improve conditions for the ferrets in pet stores and get them to give out
>information about proper care rather than just trying to close them down
>altogether.

I share your faith with this goal, but again the onus belongs in great part
on Marshall's shoulders, not the general public's.  It is the general
public's duty to make sure Marshall does the right thing in the selling,
marketing, and distribution of their product.  For some time now, the public
has been footing the tab, both in manpower and expense, for ameliorating the
terrible results.  I believe it is well overdue that Marshall begins to take
FULL responsibility for their actions.  The tobacco firms are just getting
acquainted with a very similar issue.  We can all work together to help
Marshall do accomplish this goal.  Good luck to you and your 12 fuzzbutts.

FOR KODO AND ALL THE FERRETS WITH NO NAME
best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi