Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:21:59 -0800
Hi all
Things have been great here.  I been looking down there on all dat cold
weather and snow and am glad I am where it is nice weather all da time.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Miller.  I gave him da
tour of da place.  He waz really interested in da snacks on da Fruit Bar
and seemed to enjoy them a lot.  He said dat he waz going over to da
Hammock Haven and take a nap for a while.  Then he waz going to look da
place over some to see what he liked best.  He said dat he luved his mommy
and daddy a lot and to send them lots of cuddles.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Bob.  While I waz
showing him around he made a pass at me.  He went over to da Fruit Bar and
had a snack.  He said he waz going to look around and see what da girls
looked like and see if he can't get himself a girl friend.  He went over to
da Ferretvite Festival to see what is going on.  He said to tell hiz mommy
he luved her and to send lots of kisses.

I think it is time for a nap.  I am going over and pick out me a hammock.
Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee