From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:12:52 -0400
Hi Bill and Ferrets Lover

It been a long time since me and Azucar wrote in.  So much has happen
since we last wrote.  As you know we live in a Island that don't approve
of Ferrets.  So I have to write Anono.

About 3 weeks ago I took Azucar and my Akita Dog to the beach.  The waves
where hard so they both just played in the Sand.  Azucar found shelter
under a Palm tree and just rested.  Azucar is doing very well still.  She
and the Akita and two cats get along so well.  She is my pride and joy.
Everytime I take her site seeing people asked me what is that?  Since
they are not allowed here.  I wished that it wasn't like that.

Azucar is now about 3 years old now.  And she has only had her first
shots when I got her, and that is all the shots she has received and she
has been healthy ferret.  And suggestions for those who want to try this
I used for her litter spot is only put two towels of Bounty Towels folded
in a square and I put it in her potty place on the cage floor.  and every
morning I replace the two Bounty Towels and put a new one with new food
and water everyday and this does cost me less and less work to keep her
cage clean.  This is only a suggestion for those who are looking for a
different less costly way.  And Azucar loves it but also when she is
loosed in the house she uses the Bath tub floor in the corner and I just
rinse it out when I bathe.  I'm so proud of her.  You should see the cats
and her, they will trade places some times and the cat's will go in her
cage to eat her food and she will run to their plate and eat their food.
They all are my family with my daughter who is now 13 years old.

Azucar sends her smile to all of you out their.

[ZP]