Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 21:36:45 EDT
A person I know needs to "get rid" of her ferret and I really cannot take on
another one.  He is about 1 1/2 years old and I don't know the color.  I will
drive in a 4 hour radius of my home which is in southern Indiana, which would
include the cities of St. Louis MO, Paducah KY, Louisville Ky, Cincinnati OH,
Indianapolis IN, Nashville TN, Springfield IL, etc.  She says he doesn't bite
and is real playful,  but she says she has never been able to litter box train
him.  I would imagine he comes with a cage, don't know what else they would do
with it, and any toys and accessories he might have.  I can keep him for a
little while, but I cannot keep him forever.  Anybody out there that is going
to take good care of him and is willing to meet me somewhere, please help.

Sincerely,
Sandy and the innocent one