From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 09:26:37 -0400
Have to tell you a sweet thing.  Some pines are sporing so I've been having
asthma problems again, and that means that sometimes I just can't stay
awake, but when I do sleep I snore loudly enough to wake earthworms.
Anyway, Steve said that last night I abruptly stopped snoring at about 3
a.m.  which woke him up (wondering if I'd croaked or something because he
worries too much, even though my asthma is NOT that bad).  Anyway, he wasn't
the only one.  He said that the ferrets started shaking their cage and
talking, and they were all awake and nervous, and they would not go back to
sleep until each one had been brought in to check me.  Don't I have a
wonderful, wonderful family?

Sukie
P.S. If your alma maters don't know where you are, please, send a note.
Tracking down folks missing for 30 years is part of what I'm doing now for
ELVHS (PJ, NY) '68!  You'll be glad you got in touch.