From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 23:49:46 -0700
Re: sun like lighting for cages.

I just got some full spectrum light tubes called "Sunshine" by GE co.  I put
them in a shop light Home depot was selling for under $9.00, the tubes were
$5.xx ea.  40 watt unit, also from home depot.  I put them on a timer that
will be tracking the sunlight as it gets shorter toward winter.  (I will be
manually adjusting it, no fancy computer thing.) They look so nice IO even
got the 18" units for the ceiling lights in the motorhome here.  Seems like
less eyestrain, I like it:)

Dayna is having very good results on adrenal cases with this protocol, I
hope my Sachi improves, she's currently more bald than Bunny.

Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>