From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:23:42 -0400
Hey, just thought I'd say that all the typos in my previous post were
because i typed it originally in word and pasted it into an email so all
the quotation marks and appostrophies were cut out.  The only thing that
really matters is that instead of saying "i used 1/2 tube of Bio Spot on
each ferret" it said "i used tube of bio spot on each ferret"

Soooo thought I'd correct it incase anyone cared!  Have a very Fuzzie
day!

- Jules