From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:56:39 -0500
-.22221111564p[]-1ghb]43, 89999tttttgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(This is Nikki's
contribution.  She loves to get up here to the key board and check out
what I'm writing, She does this almost every time!)

Now, it's my turn, she left.  Roger, You are not alone when you said how
depressed you are about moving and leaving your bridge babies behind.
When I knew for certain that our house had sold, I went out in our yard
to visit my babies grave-sites everyday.  I talked to them(I guess that
sounds nuts) and told them that I would never forget them, ever.  The
most important thing I did for me was, I had artificial flowers on their
graves.  I took them with me when we moved.  This way the new owners
would never know my fuzzies were there, they would never be disturbed.  I
took the flowers to my new house and put them in a spot where I knew that
someday, all too soon, I would lay another of my sweethearts to rest.
Now, even though(Thank God) no one has gone to the bridge as of late, I
can go out in the yard and Smokey,Bandit,Boots and Samantha's place of
final rest is still with me in a way.

I hope this helps you.  I know it's a hard time.  You can write me anytime
you need a shoulder.

Sue & Crew-Princess, Tori, Oscar,Sammy, and Nikki
Watching from the Bridge- Smokey, Bandit, Boots, and Samantha

If it feels like home,
it's the fml

 --- Benny Pyron