Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:52:01 -0700
Hello all,

Due to recent circumstances precluding our rescue of another ferret
after the death of our beloved fuzzy (rescued by us over 7 years ago),
we have some ferrety stuff we would like to ship to a fuzzy-rescue in
need.
We have food (Sheperd& Greene & some Zupreem/Sheperd&Green/Marshall's
mix), hammies & "sweatpant legs" (laundered in "free" detergent &
double-rinsed), etc. that someone can probably use. There is no ferret
shelter in our town in AZ, & until recent events we planned to go to
Las Vegas to adopt again after we were "ready". This does not seem
likely in the immediate future, so we would like to help some other
ferrets. If you need these items, please email your name & address for
shipping.

PLEASE! Only send an email if you REALLY need this stuff! I am counting
on this ferret comunity to police itself & not take away from any
shelter that really needs help. May I also ask that only shelters in
AZ, NV, CA, & UT respond - this keeps my UPS shipping costs in the same
zone. Finally, do not send details about your 12 or 60 or 100 ferrets
or your cancer treatments or your Alzheimer's relative or your recent
stroke... we have enough grief right now & I am hoping for maybe only
a 1/2 dozen emails. I will put them in a hat without reading any
details & pick one at random, so nobody will get a preferential
decision.

eMail name & address to [log in to unmask]
with Subject line "ferrets".

Thanks, & best wishes to all on 2 feet & 4.

Lisa

P.S. - If you send an attachment or photo it will automatically be
deleted because we are on dial-up & it is difficult to download large
files. Thank you for understanding.