From:
Ingrid Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:37:25 -0700
Hello everyone,

The other night all my fuzzies were out playing and I wanted to make a new
dish for dinner but I forgot to print the recipe off the net so I thought
I will just run in the computer room, hurry up and find the site and print
it.  It won't take me long I thought and the fuzzies will be fine.

So I made a mad dash down the hallway, open the computer room door and
close it quickly behind me.  All the while hearing many little feet
behind me.  They just love to get in that room.

I printed my recipe as fast as possible, leave the computer room and I was
walking down the hall when I began to hear a commotion coming from the
kitchen.  And I mean it was the loudest noise.  Like someone was trapped
in the frig and they were thrashing around as hard and fast as possible.

The frig door was wide open and five fuzzy faces suddenly stopped to look
at me!  Each was on a different shelf and one other fuzzy was on the floor
watching or maybe catching what fell out.  Most everything in the frig was
out of it and on the floor.  And... any produce in bags was now out of that
too and in various places around the kitchen.  Broccoli, green peppers,
cucumbers, onions.... The milk carton was on its side, milk all over the
place.  A couple of fuzzies were nice enough to sponge some of it up with
their fur.  How thoughtful.  Also the bag of flour was all over and had
mixed in with the milk.  Perhaps they were planning on pancakes for
breakfast?  It was easy to figure out which fuzzy got into the flour.
This particular fuzzy had the flour and milk mixture stuck to his front
paws as well as his whiskers.  Somehow the eggs survived.

Dinner was put on hold while I bathed a milk and flour fuzzy and cleaned
up the frig.  I did plan on cleaning it soon, just not that night.  I also
found carrots under the sofa.  And I still have not figured out how they
got the frig door open in the first place.

I guess I was in the computer room a little longer than I thought. :)

Take care everyone.