Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 22:05:24 -0600
hiya guys :) im posting this for a friend... but if any of you near Memphis,
or within driving distance want a babies, there are 3 ready to go!

there is 1 sable mitt, 1 female sable, and 1 male sable.  they are
UNspayed/UNneutered.  he only wants $50 for them!  (there are 4, but i put
one on hold for myself because ive been waiting since they were born!  <G>)
if youre interested, email me, and i will give you his phone #.  This guy is
very nice... this will be my 4th ferret from him.  (he was recommended by
one of the ferret contacts on the star contact/breeder/vet list.

(i cant believe this!  im getting ANOTHER new ferret... this will make #7,
AND the 3rd ferret this month... boy is my SO freaking out!  <G>)

Sparkle- BUT MOM! ANOTHER ONE? Im just now gettin used to this little
         brat!
Slinky-  YA HOO!! Maybe THIS one will sleep every once in awhile!
Casper-  Aww who cares, as long as i get MY hammock, im happy.
Annie-   OOOOOOH more ears to suck!
Kayrola- SHHHHH im sleeping!
Lilian-  *BOOGABOOGA* Im gonna teach this one how to get out of the cage
         too! *bounce*
Smudge (the kitten)-  AIYEEEEEE!!!!! another 'role model'! Momma... am i
         a ferret yet?!
Andrew (the SO)- ok... but YOURE building the cage for this one! *grin*