From:
BELMONT COUNTY RACEWAY PARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:40:56 -0400
Hi Guys,

I have two newbies at my house.  A boy and girl 7 wks old.  They are
brother and sister.  The boy is a panda, blaze, mitt and the girl is a dark
eyed white with a black stripe down her back.

My girl ferrets just want to sniff and look but my boy dooks fast and loud
and attacks.  I haven't let any of them get too close because the babies
are too little but my large male's behavior has me worried.

I've put some of the babies bedding in Buddy's cage hoping this will help.
Buddy hates dogs and cats but I was hoping he would recognize another
ferret.  Buddy just turned two in March.  He gets along with my other
ferrets and has never been aggressive towards them in any way.

A side note: To the lady in Columbus, O.  who lost a young ferret to
distemper recently due to pet store neglect.  I hope the little girl you
are getting from Linda Harrah will bring you as much joy as her brother
and sister are bringing me.  I have named them Chance and Nova.

Wish me luck guys with Buddy's anti-social behavior.

Barb Stewart
Happy with the newbies but still mourning Patches.