Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 17:03:54 -0500
Well, I haven't been writing much lately so thought I would start by wishing
everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

We had to take a fast trip to Fl the week of Thanksgiving as my sister
finally gave up her long and painful fight with cancer.  I got there about
noon on Wes and she died at 12:20 Thanksgiving morning.  So needless to say
I have not been in a feastive moon this year.  I had planned to fly down but
with the holiday there were no seats available so we ended up taking the
motorhome and all the ferrets with us.  It was their first long trip and
everyone was so good.  They had to take turns being out of the cage as those
of you who don't remember Missitoo doesn't like her newer female roommates,
Flower and Blossom.  We were back with in two weeks and boy were they glad
to be home.

I noticed that everyone has been doing introductions so for those of you who
are new to the FMl ( and it is great to see so many new names) I will
introduce myself and fuzzies friends.

My name is Penny and I live between NH and Fl.  I have a wonderful little
Pathvalley female, Missitoo.  She is a sable badger.  She loves to be held
and takes her stuffed animals into the bedroom each night and puts them to
bed in a pile on the rug on my side.  Then she goes to her feed bowl and
cares several pieces of food to the babies before she goes to bed.  She is
soooo sweet.  Missitoo was a year old in Nov.

Then there is Burglar!!  He is about two and a Marshall that weights in
about four pounds.  We adopted him from the ferret shelter and his name fits
him to a tee.  He steals everything and hides it behind Daddy's chair.  We
found a $20 bill in the toy basket and only because we watched him carrying
Daddy's watch to hide it there too.  He is a great little guy and Missitoo
picked him out and brought him home.  They are great buddies.  Now we have
Blossom.  She is the tiny Marshall that we adopted from the SPCA.  She is
about a pound and sorta of mousy brown.  She was is bad shape when we
brought her home but finally coming around so she knows how good she has it
now.  She is suppose to be about 11/2 but I think she is older.  She sleeps
alot but when she plays in the morning she is a real attacker.  When we
brought her home we also brought home a black female Marshall that was
almost dead.  Her name is Flower and we had to hand feed her with a syrige
for over a week till she was strong enough to stand and eat and potty on her
own.  She is so appreciative of her servivial that she just kisses and
kisses and kisses when you pick her up.  She is doing great now and got
quite a little belly on her!!

Well, that is our family and we have enjoyed reading all the other
introductions.

Love and Kisses to all the warm fuzzies and prayer to all that are sick and
need a helping hand.

Penny, Missitoo, Burglar, Flower and Blossom