From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:17:01 -0400
A local vet is going to be doing low cost spays/neuters and generally
letting the public know he's there on Saturday 8/21.  All proceeds will go
toward two wildlife rehab facilities (to which he donates an incredible
amount of time; including surgeries, meds, etc.).  I was asked if I would
like to talk to people about owning ferrets.

I thought I would take 1-2 of mine, keeping them caged, of course.  I would
like to hand out some sort of "here's what you're getting into if you
decide to own a ferret".  Not negative stuff, just reality; their habits,
nutritional needs, illnesses, housing, etc.

Does anyone have such a handout already made up that I could use?  I know
many of you attend these educational events and there must be some stuff
already available.  This would be for people who choose to stop by and
chat.

I can put something together myself, but, why reinvent the wheel.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.  You can email me directly.

Katharine