Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:07:42 -0400
HI folks,
Well busy is as busy does.  Here at the shelter our kids are enjoying
donated fans which help push the cooler air from the donated used a/c unit
around!  Both old ladies "Missy and Lulu" are much better in the health
department since we have been able to alleviate some heat and humidity!
Maybe we can give them some more quality days!

We have a new post op kid at St. Gregory's House-- EGE recovering-- Brodie
is trying his best to help hospice Mom nspeed a quick recovery along!

We would like to thank Sonya S. for her donation to Ferret Wise this week.
Sonya was really impressed with our web site and wanted to help our
projects we certainly appreciate her support-- as well as the support of
our other readers!

On the hopeful adoption front:
Casper is still looking for the "right" home as is Shelly and the pair of
late alter dynamos-- Rosie & Bootsie.  We are happy to report Bootsie,
since her blockage surgery, no longer has a desire to chew things other
than food-- what a relief!

A new older boy Rex 3 1/2  is regaining his handsome silver markings -- he
is a big beautiful silver mitt who came in looking almost white-- in the 10
days he has been here eating Totally Ferret food -- his silver guard hairs
have reappeared and he is looking ever so handsome! What a wonderful
addition to a ferret family-- he kisses!

Plans are underway for the annual September picnic and several educational
events - (including the Books for NH libraries 1999 program.  We encourage
other clubs and shelters to join the educational campaign in their own
areas.  It helps ferrets each and every day)!  Folks and ferrets who would
like more information on the Re-Union picnic can email at the above
address. We are starting to get some wonderful donations for the raffle/
auction segments of the picnic!

Talk to you soon--

Bear Ferret Wise
visit me at: