From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 06:48:02 -0700
>The thing that marks them different for me from there cousins is the fact
>that they are domesticated and do not have to survive on that stuff.

Joyce, I should point out that 'domesticated' does NOT mean alteration of
food needs.  Dogs and cats have been domesticated for thousand's of years
and they are still basically carnivores, meaning, they require a high,
animal protein (read: meat) based diet.

I hope you don't leave the list.  After all, this list IS for your
ferret(s).  You may not agree with some of the ideas posted here but doubt
you disagree with all of the list.  Bite your tongue and get through it.
Skip messages you don't wish to read, but please, don't cut your nose off
to spite your face!  There is too much GOOD here for you and your fuzzies
to leave.

For our ferrets!

MC, The Rude One
(With Garret, Snorkle, and Tuzigoot.  In spirit, Bubba and Billy-Bob)