From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 21:13:30 +0000
Dear Sandee,

I was at my vet's yesterday to get a vaccination for my little girl.  We
had to wait because an "emergency" came in.  We were seated in the waiting
area when the people that had the "emergency" came out.  One of them came
over to pet my little girl and I asked her if she had any ferrets.  That's
when I learned that the "emergency" was theirs.  They had just helped
their little one cross over...

Please welcome and comfort the little one (could be a girl or a boy) that
came in yesterday before noon.  All I know is that he or she is around
five years old and was suffering from "hind-end paralysis".

Thanks.
SH