From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 02:26:47 GMT
I regularly chat with a friend of mine who lives in Sudbury, Ontario,
Canada....and we need some help from the FML.

She has a 1.5 year old albino hob, unaltered, which she rescued from a
backyard breeder.  He has been a good pet, having free run of the house
when she's home, but today he bit her four year old daughter really hard,
she was trying to kiss him, he bit her on the wrist and cheek, drawing
blood...so obviously keeping him isn't an option.

Are there any ferret folk...breeders, rescuers, or just plain ferret lovers
in the area who could help her out?

If you think you can help,or want any further details, please email, ICQ
or AIM me.....

Thanks!!!

Melissa
ICQ 42261410