From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:00:42 -0400
Hi--

My 5 yr old boy Mace is finally showing that he has recovered from his
cry aderenal surgery.

His hair has grown back.  His weight is almost back up to his summer hob
weight (he's a gib now).  He's playing.  He's just tearing through the
house getting into anything and everything.  What a riot.  No shoe is
safe.  All plastic bags are to be pounced on and killed.

He can't walk anywhere he has to run.

He even tried to kill the cat teaser.

He's about the 8th ferret I purchased.  Most of my original 5 are gone
now.  He is my second black sable.  My first boy, a Marshall's rescue died
at the age fo 3 of prostate cancer.  My current black sable boys are Finn
McCool, (hob), Mace (retired, now gib) and Pepper, a Marshall Farm's boy
and an incorrigible biter.  He's a recovering biter.  Haven't had so much
as a nibble out of him after Dan starting working with him.  Must've hated
women, because I never succeded in getting him past random biting.

Back to Mace, he's so happy tonight.  He's been all over the new baby's
cage.  Onyx is asleep and doesn't care.  Mace loves to go into other
ferret's cages, play in the cleaned out cages and empty carriers.

KG