Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 02:59:47 -0500
Minuet (Mini) is growing like a weed.  She loves riding on my shoulder
and kissing my neck.  She is very prissy, and has me trained when to
put her in her litter box.  Knock-wood so far no accidents outside the
litter box.

Mini sees the vet next Monday for her shots and first check-up.  She is
spoiled rotten!  She has never bitten my neck or face, but does gently
bite my fingers when we play.  If she bite my fingers to hard I just tell
her to be nice, she seems to understand what that means.  I am very proud
of my little girl.

Mini is Butterscotch in color, but has dark chocolate on her legs and
tail.  Could she be a butterscotch Siamese?  The mask on her face is
various shades of butterscotch.

Forgive the note.  I am just a proud dad sharing the antics of my
little gal.

Brian.