From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:33:10 EDT
Uhhhh ... what kind 'a psycho ferrets do you have, Julie, that they go
around playing with feminine hygiene products?  I mean what kind of
mother are you anyway?  How are you raising these kids?  Like hooligans
if you ask me.  Hmmf.  Myyyyyyyyy ferrets would neve....

"BLACKY!  GET OUT OF MY PURSE, YA DANG RUFFIAN!  GET THAT OUT OF YOUR
MOUTH.  THAT IS NOOOOOOT A FOAMY FRY!  NONOBADBLACKYNO!"

Like I was saying, I'd take a long hard look at myself if I were you.
Your kids only reflect what example you put forth after all.

"Dippy!  Stop dancing on my splat matt!!!"

I'm just really dissapointed in you is all.  I expected better from you.

Wolfy, who is adjusting her depends straps
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com