Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:26:43 -0700
>>Dooks All<<

How would you like the opportunity to sit down to a delicious, healthy
dinner and help a local shelter at the same time?  Well, you can thanks
to SWEET TOMATOES RESTAURANT.

If you go to Sweet Tomatoes between 11:00 am and 9:00om, from Monday
April 5th through Sunday, April 11th, and present the special flyer,
Sweet Tomatoes will donate 20% of thier generated sales to the Oregon
Ferret Shelter.

Now this offer is only valid on the dates / times specified, and ONLY at
the Sweet Tomatoes located at 13011 SE 84th Avenue, Clackamas Oregon.
The special Flyer MUST be presented in order for your purchase to be
counted.

Get ready to enjoy a great mean and a great deal... and help the fuzzies
in the process ~!~!~!

Email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll email you a copy of the flyer
(Word format) that you can download and print at home.  Print a few
extras for your friends ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com