From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 03:30:36 EDT
Our sadness joins yours with the loss of your wife and 16 babies.  We only
know you through the FML but this is such a close family that I felt that we
should let you know that we also care and our prayers go to you and for you.
Please don't leave the FML forever.  Join us once and awhile and keep us
updated on how you are doing.

Kip & Gay Maulden
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise
Happy, Chester, Felix, Prissy, Daisy Mae, & shelters  Charlie, Misty, Molly,
Baby Girl Fert & Riffy (now known as Muffy)