From:
fuzzyscent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:27:29 -0600
I need some help with some ideas.I recently had 4 fuzzies surrendered to
me.About 1 wk ago.Two of them are from Bossier City,La.One of them,Spice,
Came here weighing 4.8 lbs according to my scales.Today he is 7.3 lbs.I've
cked scales to make sure they are accurate.All he does is eat.I know the
folks that had them,they were well cared for.He is real slow moving around.
Everything else is fine:poop,breathing,ect.Why would he gain so much
weight? It's not healthy,right?I'm taking him to vets tommorrow to be cked
out.