From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:24:53 EST
Remember the cool fml screen saver Randy made us last year???  Well that
same screensaver has been improved by many generations of updates.  We're
talking huge improvements from before!!!  go to:
http://www.bottin.com/gpshow.htm to install or update the one you have.

This newer version of screen saver plays all audio files, even mp3s.  It
is complete adjustable.  ... oh heck just go get it!!!!!!

If you need ferrety picutures for the screensaver go to:
http://members.xoom.com/rrduke/ferret.html
There are zips of packets of tons of ferret pics for you to choose from
that are from fml'ers.  You can add your own pics, as many as you want to
this screensaver.  Believe me, this is the screensaver to beat all of them.
You can't beat it.  and its free.

 .. in addition, there are good directions on how to work the screensaver
there if you don't understand the ones on the main site I gave.  I go to
ferret message boards and ask permission to take pics off their from ferret
people I know for the saver all the time as those are excellent photos many
times.  I have great audio files for the screen saver I have.  I have my
own recorded ferret sounds of allllll sorts, plus some from ferretcentral,
etc... so I hear ferrets all day!  If you go to mp3 sites...the budweiser
comercials are there also If you like the bud ferret, etc..

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: