From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 02:57:58 -0600
Some stolen computer time for a few minutes just to say I'm thinking of
becoming a Canadian.  Maybe it's just a childhood on the beach and the rest
of my life up in the forest, but this place has both!  I may not leave!

I'll be here into next week then back to the mainland for a day, then
Seattle for about a week.  Then Portland, Corvallis, Pullman, Montana,
Calgary, Denver, home.  Then Reno, back home, Gainsville, NY, DC, PA.  I'm
afraid my ferrets will forget me!

There are about 400 emails in the box since I left.  Ouch!  I'll get to
them ASAP when I get back.

By the way, Lynn.  That's "Bob the fert-sniffin' man" if you don't mind.
At least you didn't tell how I checked all the available baculas....

Bob C sans the 19 MO Monkeys (Missing Jet and Pooh)