From:
Jean Squires <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:46:42 -0700
I bought my first ferret, Kylie, when I lived in Minneapolis about 5
years ago.  I got him at Robbinsdale Farm and Garden.  They are very
knowledgeable about ferrets.  Some of the employees take the kits home at
night and socialize them.  They outfitted my with a Midwest cage, bowls,
litterbox, Totally Ferret, hammock and toys.  That little guy was set!
They told me how to litterbox train him and that Totally Ferret was the
best food they knew of at the time to feed them.  And they were honest
about the biting and pooping and what not.  I'm sure they could tell you
where the ferret vets are in your area.

Good luck!  It's a great town and a beautiful area.

Jean