Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:46:54 -0500
>>BIG notes:
>>(The porn sites take in a lot more money than the ferret symposium and
>>Linda has not wanted to do weird things in the nude with fat weasels.)

>Well now that I'm no longer a board member with a reputation to
>uphold...
>
>Linda

Oh Linda, our dear, dear .. unfortunate Linda. ::shaking my head side
to side:: Mmm mmm mmm ... tisk tisk. BIG, you do NOT want to give the
Wolfster any ideas now do you??? Possibly some of our posters would
look forward to Weasels Gone Wild with guest stars, Linda Iroff? It's
not like it's anything new to her. I saw some photos of LindaFerret in
most compromising positions at the symposium afterall ...

[Moderator's note: I'm sure Linda is too classy for just any old video
shoot. But guess you'll have to deal with her about that... probably
I'm in enough trouble already! BIG]