From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:00:42 EDT
Long Term foster care needed immediately for 2 ferrets (owner lives in in
Metrowest area of Boston) .

This person is going away for the next 11 months and will not be able to
take his ferrets (I know the situation, it's legitimate).  He cares a great
deal about them and is looking for someone who can take care of them until
he gets back.

They are 2 middle aged males and get along well with other ferrets.  He
will pay for all food and make arrangements for medical care if needed.
If you are interested, please contact me right away and I will put you in
touch with him.

Thanks!
Ronnie

PS I can help transport if needed