From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 17:09:40 -0800
Hi,

To Dodie: Thank you for asking about Squeek.  I will write about him soon.
It is a hard letter to write, for a number of reasons.  He stole a huge
chunk of my heart.  I will send you or anyone who asks a private e-mail
about my baby.  It was so nice to see his little name up there on the FML
index again, like a deja-vous back to the times of his sweetness.  Bless
your heart for remembering.  Oh oh... fuzzy heyboard...

Re: 4 ferrets... I saw this on the ferret newsgroup and got Frito's
permission to post it to our FML, in hopes of finding these guys the best
possible home.

Lynn Mc.