From:
Monica Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:51:27 PDT
Hello to everyone out there.  I am fairly new to this list and have only
responded personally to a few posts.  I have seen over the past few days to
the past week that there is an awful lot of "opinions" out there.  That is
just what they are, opinions.

If someone makes the choice to "help" someone out with a financial
donation, or loan, then I say "GOOD" for them and the recipient.

If others don't feel that way, they are entitled to their opinion, but,
please keep it to yourself or just post it as your opinion.  No one but
the individuals involved know the whole and complete story, no one.

The main reason that we are gathered here is for the benefit of the
ferrets, am I right?  or am I wrong?

I personally have 12 fuzzies myself and I love them all the same.  Everyone
gets his/her own special hug/kiss.  They are all allowed to get up and free
roam my house when I am home, they are caged when I'm not here.  They all
take turns sleeping over in each others homes, they pick which cage they
want to sleep in for the day or night.

I just feel that there is to much blaming/flaming/name calling going on
that it isn't good for anybody.

What was that famous quote, "Let he who is without sin cast the first
stone"

Something to think about, huh?

Monica and the Weasel Ward

James, Clyde, Squeeker, Slinky, Tango, Cash, Taffy, Amanda,
Yuki, Keegan, Jewel, Samson.
Bonnie and Bartles, gone but not forgotten.
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/ferretsrule1