From:
Kylie Preisig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 02:45:27 -0700
>This is about the only thing in the post that differs from our experiences.
>Most breeders around here use one year as the fully mature age.  We use two
>for dogs but have so far used one for ferrets.

Ah, the two year breeding age is what I had been told by the local ferret
club as the recommended age.  The jill we bred was actually younger than
two years, and she had no problems.  What do other breeders think?

>>From:    Derek & Amy Flemming - Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Annie White - and others

Amy posted a great response in the ferret forum to my questions on how she
copes with the hazards of breeding she lists in her post.  Maybe she could
post something similar here?

Kylie
Ferretless in Queensland