From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 16:10:48 EDT
This was written for some special ferrets,who are greatly missed.Yes,I know
they're all special.

Moon child,ferret of wonder,fur child of light.
Your dance among the stars must be quite a sight

You climbed the moonbeams to a jubilant place.
Though Mom can still see your mischievous face.

Your time on Earth had come to an end.
Now you see the rainbows dazzling light my friend.

No ear will be safe in that wondrous place of joy.
I know you have already hidden your favorite toy.

Your love is still here,tucked safely in my heart,
Just where you put it,right from the start.

I will watch the ebony sky every night.
To see that famous twinkle of your eyes alight.

I'll observe carefully,that wild dance to see.
Dance for joy,dance for love,dance for me.

For all the ones that have moved on,especially Jasmine and Caira.Two
wonderful ferret ladies.Always love your fuzzes today,for time grows short.

Sandy and the Business of Five