From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 22:50:12 -0400
Hello to all you fellow ferret lovers,

Today I recieved my first two sets of "Fuzziedad Sleep Sacks."  There is
one that is made like a hammock but is split in the middle, so the ferrets
can go inside the nice thick soft fleece and nap.  It has heavy dutie
stiching to hold many ferret pounds and the material is beautiful.  The
other one is a regular sleep sack that can lay on the bottom of the cage
and is made like a bag type of sack.  I rolled back part of the top to
exspose the fleece lining and my fuzzies love it.

I definitely think every good ferret parent should order there "Fuzziedad
Sleep Sacks" for their very special baby's.  There is no comparison to
store bought.  Ron's are definitely the best and they come at a very
reasonable price.

If you need more infor please email me, and I will get you in touch with
him, or if you know fuzzie dad yourself then drop him a line.  I guarantee
you will not be disappointed.

Paula and the four very happy fleece lovin' fuzzies