Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:59:48 -0400
Shron - I remember when you first started posting about yourself and
about Rocky. I, who usually just lurk on the list, have also met and
watched many members grow and develop on this list. First posting
tentatively, with questions, and then more positively, as questions
are answered and encouragement given. You have become such a caring
and concerned caregiver to Rocky, never worrying about whether your
questions or remarks would start some firestorm, because that is not
important, only the answers and information are.

You have become an educated and empathetic ferret parent, and I, for
one, think, when you can, that you should consider making another
ferret a loving caregiver. It would be a very lucky ferret, and there
are so many that need loving homes. When the ache subsides, think about
it. NOT to replace Rocky, to love another in his honor.

And about him, you might contact Bob C., as he used to be very
appreciative of our babies "shells" for study purposes....and is
always, respectful with them. He has learned and passed on so much
education from these studies.

Bless you, and Rocky.
Nancy in Colorado