From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:28:58 -0700
About this topic.  All I can say is I had thought about breeding once.
Went to ferret central and wrote all the breeder's there plus some other
one's.  Not one of them said not to breed, but shared with me the good and
the bad.  So not really sure why people on the boards were telling other's
not to breed.  The only thing I can think of is because the one person
only had ferret's for like two months.  The one thing, which was the last
question I almost forgot to ask was, how do you not get emotionally
attached to the kits.  This was the thing which really got to me the most
so I decided not to breed even only once.

Debbie