From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:12:44 -0500
Hi everyone,

I have had alot of interest in my playpad quilt, and wanted to let you
know that I have put a huge halloween themed playpad up for auction at
things4feritz with a starting price of 99 cents!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7716649811

as usual, proceeds will benefit SAFE.  I also have some great halloween
fleece sets if you are in the mood to deck out the fuzzie's cage for
halloween at
http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz_Lynns-Fuzzy-Sleep-Shoppe

also check out my ferret quilt.  I am now taking special orders of colors
and fabrics for quilts for Christmas.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5617996507
These are machine sewn and hand tied quilts with extra thick batting....
the pictures do not do this justice.  Some of you saw the one I made for
Renee Downs at the St. Louis ferret symposium this year....this is a
slightly smaller version

Thanks for looking and supporting the only ferret shelter in South Texas
SAFE

Lynn Barker

Please check out my web site:
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/