From:
ChaoticFer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 23:52:38 EDT
Dear FML - Having been away for a while and trying to catch up, I rapidly
scanned through many issues whether they be controversial, humorous,
informative or sad.  I read yesterday's FML and was quite shocked, I tell
you, when I learned of a distressing affliction apparently affecting the
readership.

Here is the post, made by Bill Gruber himself to inform us...............
>[Moderator's note: An unsubscribe request I received today presented
>for your amusement -- or reflection.  BIG]

>Could you please remove me from the list.... I am tired of hearing about
>peoples "fuzzybutts" (is it really that hard to call them ferrets?).  You,
>and everybody else on the list are obsessed with your ferrets.  Get some
>help.

I am really sorry to learn that people here are afflicted with fuzzy butts.
I do not agree with the person who unsubscribed that you should call your
fuzzy butts, ferrets.  If you, um, suffer from hair on your butt, I think
fuzzy butt is a polite term for it.  I do agree with the unsubscriber that
those that have butts in this condition should get help.  I would suggest a
Dermatologist or a Cosmotologist who can assist in hair removal.  There are
also a number of products on the market that you can purchase.  Or, if hair
removal is not an option, just keep your pants on so you won't gross anyone.

As to being obsessed with our ferrets, well I think that is a ridiculous
comment.  People here are not obsessed with their ferrets - they are
possessed by their ferrets!

My condolences to any who have fuzzy butts, but really, like the
unsubscriber, I don't want to hear about it!

Cheers,
Meg