From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:24:28 -0800
I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who were kind enough to
give Snoova (and his Daddy) some good thoughts yesterday.  After an
endoscopy, we found that Snoo's got ulcers.  I still want to know what he
has to be stressed about!  Helicobacter is strongly suggested, so it's
meds for the snoova-monster!  He's perked up a good bit, actually came
out this morning for treats... So, here's hoping for a full recovery!
Recheck is in two weeks.

Dooks all!
Denise