From:
Devon Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:29:33 -0800
HELLO ALL!

Annoucing the 4th annual Inland NW Ferret Show.  It will be on June 7th,
2003 at the Spokane County Fairgrounds in Spokane, Washington.  This is
an AFA santioned show presented by the Inland NW Ferret Association.

Once again, the categories we are offering are: Breeder, Alter,
Pet(companion), and Adolescent classes.  Specialty classes will be as
follows: DEW/Albino, Black(sable), Blaze/Panda, Champagne/Cinnamon, Roan,
Point, Mitt, Chocolate, Shelter/Rescue, and the Physically Challenged.
Once again all these categories are up for adoption and you may sponsor
them.  Championship classes are broken down.  Ribbons sponsorship is
$200.00 and the trophy sponsorship is $100.00.  Specialty categories are
$60.00, $65.00 or $70.00 respectively.  If there are less then 5 ferrets
and it is not sponsored, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded at
the show.  So consider sponsoring the category you wish to have your
ferret entered into.

For fun activities to do in between the judging will be: Photo contest,
Costume contest, silent auction, live auction, and a raffle.  If you have
any to donate to the contest, raffle, or auction, please inform me that
you wish to donate.  Donations can be recieved anytime as long as it is
recieved by May 23rd.

To enter into the Title Bearing Rings, it is $12.00/ferret and to enter
into the Specialty rings is $8.00/ferret

FERRETS MUST HAVE THEIR CURRENT VACCINATIONS BEFORE ENTERING THE SHOW
HALL!  ACCEPTABLE VACCINATIONS ARE: FERVAC-D AND PUREVAX(DISTEMPER) AND
IMRAB-3(RABIES).  ALSO ONCE AGAIN NEED ADV TEST RESULTS TOO AND ACCEPTING
BOTH AVECON AND UNITED TEST RESULTS.  CAN BE OF BLOOD WORK OR SALIVA.  NO
FAX OR NOTES FROM VET FOR ADV RESULTS.  MUST BE ORIGINAL COPY FROM THE
COMPANIES OF THE TEST RESULTS.  No ferrets will be allowed in the show
hall if no proof of vaccinations or the orginial copy of the ADV test
results so please make sure your ferrets are vaccinated and free of ADV.
Dates are: distemper and rabies(FerVac-D and PureVax and Imrab-3) are to
be between July 7th, 2002 - May 23rd and the ADV tests need to be
completed between January 1st, 2003 - May 30th, 2003.  Please make sure
you get your ferrets vaccinated and tested and get the ADV results in as
soon as possible so you won't be denied access into the show hall.

Vendor booths are also up for sale.  The prices have reduced a lot to
encourage more vendor interest.  The prices on booths will be Vendor
$30.00, Club/Shelter $10.00, and Ferret Sales only $20.00.  I hope that
by reducing the booth fees that will encourage more particpations as
vendors.

If you have any questions about the show, please feel free and ask away.
I will shortly have the website up and running and the domain name should
be "Inland Ferret Show" but will let you guys know soon.  I also hope to
have the registration packet in there for those who wish to download it
off there.  But like I said it is not up yet and will be soon.

Thanks for your time and interest.  For further questions, assistance, or
wishing to recieve a show packet please email me at [log in to unmask]

Darcy Sinsley
Show Coordinator